Our response to Covid-19: Keeping everyone safe
Even more so now, with changes in our routine and increased stress due to Covid-19, we need essential services such as physiotherapy for optimal health.
In order to continue to support and treat our valued customers, we are taking extra measures to ensure your physiotherapy treatment is not impacted by the current Covid-19 situation. The health and safety of our patients and our staff is our highest priority.
Please read below our policy on Vaccination Status and how we are supporting you through these challenging times.
When you call the clinic to make an appointment our friendly receptionist will be asking for your vaccination status. Fully vaccinated patients will be required to show their vaccination certificate on arrival.
We respect that if you are not vaccinated, we will gladly make a booking but we will require you to have a Covid-19 test at least 72 hours prior to your appointment. Please provide proof of result upon arrival.
The reason for this policy is we want to look after the health and safety of our staff members and all patients so that we will be able to provide our service.
Here’s what we are doing at the clinic:
- Each client will sign in using a QR code and will need to provide proof of vaccination OR a negative Covid-19 test result (from at least 72 hours prior to appointment).
- All practitioners are fully vaccinated.
- Practitioners and staff are wearing masks.
- We are checking temperatures upon arrival at the clinic.
- We are extra vigilant with cleaning and disinfecting including wiping down treatment tables after every patient, disinfecting the front desk, cleaning door handles and touch spots regularly (and several times a day).
- We have equipped our practice with hand sanitiser in each treatment room and at the front desk.
- We have limited the number of patients in the waiting room to ensure social distancing with only 2 chairs available in our waiting room and appointments have been spread out to cater for this as well.
- Our clinic hours are unchanged and we are open Monday to Saturday.
And this is how you can help us:
- Please sign in using the QR code and provide proof of vaccination OR a negative Covid-19 test result (from at least 72 hours prior to appointment).
- You must wear a mask if attending the clinic – if you do not have one we are happy to provide one for you.
- Prior to your appointment, please inform us if you are feeling at all unwell. We understand that you may need to reschedule or cancel an appointment but we would appreciate a 24-hour notice so we have an opportunity to fill the gap and keep our business operating.
- Please adhere to physical distancing while you are waiting for your treatment.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to continuing providing our service to our customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our lovely front desk captain, Narelle on 02 9746 7557.
Keep well, stay safe and remember, we’re all in this together.