Even more so now, with changes in our routine and increased stress due to Covid-19, we need services such as physiotherapy for optimal health.
In order to continue to support and treat our valued customers, we are taking extra measures to ensure your physiotherapy treatment is not impacted by the current Covid-19 situation. The health and safety of our patients and our staff is our highest priority.
Here’s what we are doing at the clinic:
- All practitioners and staff are wearing masks.
- Upon arrival you will be asked a series of questions relating to Covid-19 regulations, travel, sickness etc.
- We are checking temperatures upon arrival at the clinic.
- We are extra vigilant with cleaning and disinfecting including wiping down treatment tables after every patient, disinfecting the front desk, cleaning door handles and touch spots regularly (and several times a day).
- We have equipped our practice with hand sanitiser in each treatment room and at the front desk.
- We have limited the number of patients in the waiting room to ensure social distancing with only 2 chairs available in our waiting room and appointments have been spread out to cater for this as well.
- Our clinic hours are unchanged and we are open Monday to Saturday.
And this is how you can help us:
- We encourage all clients to wear a mask if attending the clinic – if you do not have one we are happy to provide one for you.
- Prior to your appointment, please inform us if you are feeling at all unwell. We understand that you may need to reschedule or cancel an appointment but we would appreciate a 24-hour notice so we have an opportunity to fill the gap and keep our business operating.
- Please adhere to physical distancing while you are waiting for your treatment.
- Be as honest as possible when answering the questions regarding your recent travel and sickness.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to continuing providing our service to our customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our lovely front desk captain, Narelle on 02 9746 7557.
Keep well, stay safe and remember, we’re all in this together.